In 3rd grade my teacher gave the class a packet of images. Some of these images were paintings, some drawings, but all of them only gave enough information to simply stimulate our little minds into forming stories of our own. The assignment was to pick three of the images and write poems about each of them. It was one of my most favorite projects that year.
For the month of May I will be showing my work at Harborview Market in Black Rock, CT. The series I have been working on, "Little Minds, Little Stories" was inspired from that 3rd grade assignment. Thank you, Mrs. Hedge, for still encouraging me so many years later!
Hope you enjoy the sneak peek!
See you at Harborview in May!
Great drawings, I love the playful line quality. Thanks for sharing
ReplyDeleteBecca...your work is fabulous. I love it complex and simplistic at the same time. Congrats!
ReplyDelete--Katelyn
love these, keep it up becca
ReplyDelete